I Have ballons..who Fills Them? (1St Birthday Party)

So..I already have the ballons I want to use for my daughters 1st birthday party. I bought everything online and want to go back and buy the matching ballons. SO the question is.. If i go to dollar tree/party city..etc do they charge for the ballons and helium? Or if I buy their ballons do they fill them for free? I want to save money but if I will end up paying for both then I will just order online and then go in?! SO it will all match :) Any Ideas??

Thank you all for the advice...I guess I will just make some phone calls! Thanks again :)

I did just buy them online and will go in to party city to fill them. They charge 59 cents to fill them. I did the math for the ballons I wanted online and it still works about to be cheaper to buy online and go in rather then buying in store and paying to fill them :)

M.,
Call Interstate Special Events. ###-###-####. They can rent you the tank or fill the balloons for you.
They are located on Lombard in Portland.

Buy them online to match & then go to Party City & get your own Helium tank & fill them, it's cheap $20-$30 depending on the size you want.

Safeway fills balloons. that is where I go for all of our balloon filling. It is like 50cents a balloon or something. Wal-mart and Target also have little tanks to buy in their party section for like 20 dollars and it fills 50 balloons I believe.

M.,

You can buy "Party time" helium at Target and fill them yourself. Then you will have helium for several more baloons. I think it is around $20 and it comes with plain latex baloons and ribbon.

go to thee stores and ask about getting them filled or how they charge sometimes you can go to these rental stores and rent a tank of helium or just bloe them up with your air they do not float but could be taped to things depending on how you want to have things there have ALSO BEEN WARNINGS ABOUT BALLOONS AND CHILDREN DO NOT REMEMBEER THE AGES
good luck
Paula

In stores like "Party City", they sale a helium tank and you do the ballons your-self. Plus the tank comes with quite few ballons. This is what we do.

I would just call the party supply stores or dollar stores and find out what their policy is on filling balloons not purchased at their store.

Good luck and have fun!

You would have to call and ask what thier policy is. I know at our Albertson's you can buy the balloons there and the charge you 25 cents a piect to fill them! I would just call the Party store and have them have your balloons filled and ready for you to pick up. They usually have a discount for a dozen or more and they are ready to go when you get there. Good luck!

1 / 3