Hard Water Deposits

I have lots of hard water deposits on my tub surround. Any suggestions on getting it off and keeping it off. I prefer natural cleaners but currently will do anything to get rid of it. We do have a water softenerr but it still seems to be happening.

have you tried using vinegar? You can get a couple gallons of white vinegar at Costco for very little $
http://www.vinegarbook.net/vinegar_for_soapscum_and_hard_...

If you have water softener and still get deposits, your water softener is not working. It's not exactly natural, but WD40 removes spots from chrome nicely and creates a barrier to discourage spots. You can use it to remove spots on surround also.

Please try these green/natural products at:
www.ardysslife.com/lljbcreativesolution

See the difference this includes laundry detergent and hand soaps.

Thank you.

try CLR. it is not a natural cleaner, but will definitely get the job done.

I have the same problems and found vinegar only to help somewhat. Have you tried CLR?

Magic pads work wonders on hard water stains!

vinegar works great when you are able to soak stuff in it... but if it's on the tub's surrounding I would say to go with CLR, or something with a thicker formula that will stick to the areas where the deposit is... No matter what you use it won't do any good if it just runs off!

1 / 3