Halloween Costume for a Baby Boy...

I am having a very hard time picking out my son's first halloween costume, he will be 9 months at the time, any ideas?

How about a lion cub or a Dalmatian puppy. I have a girl, and I have seen some of the cutest costumes on baby boys!

I saw the cutest onsie at Wal-Mart yesterday. I was black with a skeleton printed on the front that glows in the dark. I think it would be good b/c it is soft, comfortable (in the South it can still be quite hot on Halloween), and very affordable.

My son was a pea pod last year (he was about 5 mos old at the time). My other two were pumpkins b/c they were walking. As they get older they seem to have specific interests in characters. I'm sure you'll have a great time picking a costume out, there are many to choose from.

I saw some cute infant costumes at target, the cuttest idea I saw was a hot dog.

I made my first son the cutest green dragon costume with spiky triangles from his head down to the stuffed tail . .. out of bright green felt, it was a traffic stopper . . .

A lot of stores have little onsies that are Halloween themed. I found one that was black cat with a hood that had the ears it was too cute. Old Navy has a cute little glow in the dark skeleton http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=49871&vi...
it's pretty cute.

Whatever you pick, have fun with it because you only get this year and next year to pick it out for them and then after that they might want a say so in it.

My baby was a Tootsie Roll for his first halloween. It was adorable. He was about six months at the time.

Have fun!

This one is for you!! Pick whatever you think is adorable!! Once they're 2 they most likely will have an opinion in the mix. Go to any costume website and they have adorable choices for babies. Have fun with your choice! R.

1 / 3