Fun and Educational Websites for 6 Year Old

Hi! My 6 yr. old daughter loves sprout.com and pbskids.com, but we'd like some more variety. Please share websites that your kids enjoy!

My children enjoy nickjr.com and starfall.com and I love them too. Hope that helps.

Make it a GREAT week!

starfall.com

The school where I first taught kindergarten used it, and I went home and put it in the favorites for my kids. They've all loved it! It's literacy skills from letter/sound recognition to about a 3rd grade reading lvl.

I found some different sites try kelloggs (the cereal)

Noggin.com is cute and has a ton of games! Also the regular nick site. I just google education web games for children and a ton of suggestions pop up!

starfall.com is a great site for early school age kids!

For math work we love Mathplayground.com,. We found make your own word puzzles on "A to Z for teachers stuff". My boys love PBSkids and Disney playhouse. I recently stumbled across Discovery channel has stuff for kids too. I think if you go search for magazines geared to kids you will find a great deal of resources. I love that My kids stay on their favorite pages or bookmarked and just have fun there. They also have fun sports stuff on MLB website just for kids. Clubmlb.com for kids. Have a great day.

we love uptoten.com, we used it for a long time before I got the subscription, but even without that on the free site there is so much to do! lots of fun songs and games and color pages. we love the boowah and koala characters--and their songs are part of our bedtime routine now too.

Hi Z. - nickjr.com (formerly noggin.com) has a lot of fun games, activities and videos.

You might also try jumpstart.com for your 6yr old. We've also liked their "Advanced" series. Advanced Kinder, Advanced 1st grade, 2nd grade, etc.

kidsites.com is a portal of reviewed kids websites that you might look at also.

have fun!

1 / 3