Free Kids Music Downloads

My 6 year old boy/girl twins just received Disney Mix Sticks (kid-friendly mp3 players) for their birthday. Is there any website that we can download kid friendly music from or do they all charge a fee? They need to be MP3 or WMA files. Any help is appreciated!

Beware of some of the sites such as limewire. Unless things've changed, and I wasn't aware of it, it's illegal. Social sharing like that without paying is pirating.

itunes.com offers complete cds for $9.99 and many single songs for $.99.

You have to pay, but better safe than sorry.

Try Limewire, you have to download it first then you can search for music, that is where i get my music from, and its FREE!! Good Luck!!

I have limewire on my computer, it is free to download to your computer. Most of the audio to download is mp3. You can type it in the search on limewire and it would tell you the results. Limewire has all types of genre's of music!

There is a website called limewire.com it would be good if you were with them to go though all the songs just to make sure they are all kid friendly. You know how some do get mixed up. It is free and they also give you the option to buy the pro version. To tell you the truth I got the pro and there is no differnce I just got suckered for $20.00

You might want to check this message board out. Apparnently the new version of Limewire attaches a spyware program to your computer that is called "Limeshop". You can find out all about it on this link. It tells you that you can remove "Limeshop" from your computer. We have not had any problems with Limewire but I have heard that it can ruin your computer. You might want to do an internet search on Limeshop problems or beware of Limeshop or somthing like that.

http://forums.macnn.com/82/applications/195695/beware-of-...

You can get a person 2 person download software like limewire (www.limewire.com) or emule (www.emule.com) and it is up to you what type of music you download. With apple's Itunes, you pay for every song you download. The choices are out there.

Try limewire or frostwire. YOu can dowload for free.

http://www.nancymusic.com/Som-Cat.htm

You can download mp3 kids music from this site.
L. D

Limewire is 100% free. It is all my kids use!! You just download it to your computer and then type in any artist name or song title and you can put it right on your mp3. Good luck and happy b-day to your kids.

1 / 3