Enfamil Lipil Question

Updated on June 04, 2007
L.B. asks from Phoenixville, PA

Since I know you ladies always have great advice, I thought I'd ask where you get your baby formula at the best price. Enfamil.com offers some discounts but I still think they are more expensive than even buying it in the grocery store.

I'm a mom again after 15 years so I need some guidance, its all so different now.

Thanks Ladies!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Philadelphia on

Hey L.,
I am am mother of a soon to be 2 year old and a 10 year old so the gap I know something about. I thought it seemed a little expensive also. I started to buy it online when my 21 mnth old was a newborn, but it seemed to make sense to buy it from the store. You have to still pay the shipping and taxes.

answers from Philadelphia on

You can not use coupons on line. I always have a coupon so its never cheaper on line for me. I know they sent an advertisement around takingh a certain $ amt off your order and after that, the prices were pretty competative w/ the store prices but like I said, they dont take coupons. Good luck.

answers from Philadelphia on

I like buying my formula at Costco. I use similac and it is usually in a larger container with bonus packets attached for practically the same price as the grocery store, if not better.

answers from Philadelphia on

I would try Wal-mart

Next question: How to Organize Coupons

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us