Enfamil Lipil Question

Since I know you ladies always have great advice, I thought I'd ask where you get your baby formula at the best price. Enfamil.com offers some discounts but I still think they are more expensive than even buying it in the grocery store.

I'm a mom again after 15 years so I need some guidance, its all so different now.

Thanks Ladies!

I would try Wal-mart

I like buying my formula at Costco. I use similac and it is usually in a larger container with bonus packets attached for practically the same price as the grocery store, if not better.

You can not use coupons on line. I always have a coupon so its never cheaper on line for me. I know they sent an advertisement around takingh a certain $ amt off your order and after that, the prices were pretty competative w/ the store prices but like I said, they dont take coupons. Good luck.

Hey L.,
I am am mother of a soon to be 2 year old and a 10 year old so the gap I know something about. I thought it seemed a little expensive also. I started to buy it online when my 21 mnth old was a newborn, but it seemed to make sense to buy it from the store. You have to still pay the shipping and taxes.

1 / 3