Dance Class Naperville

I am a mom of an almost 15 month old little girl and I am looking for a Dance Class in the Naperville area that goes that young. Any help or thoughts would be awesome!

You could try the park District. Most Park Districts have a program. They are usually adult/child classes.

I suggest Two Left Feet Dance Club at ###-###-####. They are on north side of Ogden ave just west of Columbia Drive. Email address is ____@____.com
Most requests get answered in 24 hours...because they are busy delivering lessons and not able to answer the office phone at your favorite time to talk.

My husband and I recently took dance lessons and observed a child getting dance lessons right before our dance lesson.

This is a friendly place and we were pleased with our dance lessons.

I believe the School of Performing Arts (in the building at the Naperville Train Station) has such classes. My kids took dance there for years and had a fantastic experience.

Check out www.dancedynamicsil.com. That will have all pricing, class info, as well as schedule, contact info and directions. Good luck!

1 / 3