Ballet Lessons in Aurora Area

Hello! I read my daughter a book about a ballerina from the library and ever since then she talks about being a ballerina. So, for her birthday present I wanted to enroll her in some ballet classes... she will be 3. Every place I call says she can't be enrolled until at least the summer. Does anyone know of a place in the Aurora, Oswego, Naperville area I can enroll her now? Thanks!

I called the y and I think I'm going to enroll her there for now. Thanks for all the advice! :)

Hi, since this would be her first experience... anything through the park district or YMCA would be good. Later on if she decides she likes it enough.... my daughters' go to Storm Dance Alliance in Oswego.

Check out your park district--generally less expensive, so a great place to see if it's a temporary interest or something more lasting.

www.dancencounter.com

They're on Butterfield and then a secodn location in Geneva. You can do a mom and me class for ages 2-3 I believe too :) My daugher loves it!

I would try to call Storm Dance in Oswego. Im not sure what all programs they have their. But I know my niece goes there for dance and she loves it...give them a call and ask...Good Luck

Hi, There are ballet lessons offered throught the park district. Fox valley park district has a really nice program and it is a great program. Also, there is Dance Storm Alliance and it is right on Rout 30 between ogden and Wolf Crossing (95th Street) next to Premiere Gymnastics. This place is very popular. I hope this helps.

Try Dancencounter. They are in north aurora on the corner of Mitchell and Butterfield road. They are currently in the middle of a session but it goes until sometime in June and they take enrollment anytime. The class your daughter would be in is called tiny toes (or you could do a mommy and me) We've been going there for 6 years and my kids love it! (dancencounter.com)

My daughter will be three in March, and will be starting ballet at Naperville's 95th street YMCA in April. I don't think they had a waiting list or anything.

Have you tried Shiloh Studio in Aurora? I don't know what age they accept kids but a number of my friends have their children enrolled in dance there and love it. The location is the First Pres Church on Fourth St.

1 / 3