Cute Birthday Clothes for 2 Year Old Girl

My daughter's 2nd bday is coming up soon and I was wondering where I can find some cute, bright, maybe even glittery (!) fun clothes for her birthday party. Her favorite color is purple and she wears a 3t. I looked at Limited Too and didn't realize they were for older girls. Any other suggestions? I live in Carrollton and I don't mind driving a little way.

I have gotten my daughter's last 2 birthday outfits (she's 2) at Hanna Andersson in Northpark Mall. Really brightly colored, moderatley priced, beautiful clothes. They have a website, too. http://www.hannaandersson.com/home.asp?cchkrd=y

For something special try Chocolate Soup on the SE corner of Preston and Royal in Dallas.
They are pricey, but have awesome sales going on all of the time.

Little Bo Tique in Parker Square in Flower Mound

If you don't mind driving a little ways there is a cute kids botique in parker sqaure in flowermound. It faces the street in the back right corner of the shopping center. Parker square is located off of cross timbers road (also 1171). Good luck

Check out dance wear at resale shops. There are usually sparkly leotards and other things. Or even try a dancewear/costume shop. I think there's on in the Grapevine Mills mall. The only other one I'm familiar with is Dance World in Denton, next to the Kroger on University Dr.

Also, you might turn this into a craft opportunity. Get a T-shirt from Michael's or Hobby Lobby, get some fun fabric paint, and let her make hand prints all over the shirt. You can write her birthdate on it, "Happy Birthday" or "Birthday Girl" or anything like that, maybe even pick up some "jewels" that you can stick to the shirt using either the paint or some fabric glue.
We did this for Valentine's Day and the kids had a blast and still use the shirts to sleep in.

1 / 3