Cleaning Lady Needed in Woodridge, IL

I am looking for a thorough, reliable and trustworthy person to clean my home once a week. We recently let our cleaning lady go due to her not doing a thorough job. I would prefer to find someone through a reference. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats and my house isn't exactly easy to clean, but nevertheless, it needs to be cleaned well if we are paying someone to do it. If anyone can recommened a cleaning person or service that we could try out, please let me know! I can't keep up with the house myself and I need help quick!

Thank you all for your replies. I will start making some calls! Thanks again!

Patty

Gigi Guest
###-###-####

Gigi has been cleaning my house for a couple of years now. She's very reliable and does a solid job.

I like to us Upscale Cleaning. They are reliable and trustworthy and do a great job. Call them at ###-###-####.

N.

Gigi Guest
###-###-####

I have a great cleaning women and she does a lot of homes in your area.
Her name is Krystyna, she is expensive but I think worth it.
Her # is ###-###-#### you can let her know I gave you her info.
P. Pierce

Hi. My name is E. and I am cleaning houses for living. I am organized, punctual and people trust me. Let me know if you still need cleaning lady ____@____.com

P.,

My sister cleans homes for a living, and has been doing it for as long as I could remember, I believe since her second child (she has 4) which would be around 10 yrs. She is very reasonable on prices, and always does a great job. I am not sure how far she travels, but I will check with her this morning and if woodridge is an area of hers I will let you know, and give you info to contact her. Im not real familiar with Woodridge, but i believe its in the vacinity of 75th street and Cass Ave, please let me know for sure, so I tell her the right area.

Thanks
B. (chicago ridge)

I have a wonderful cleaning service and very affordable.
Teresa's cleaning, Teresa runs it and the cleaning women are polish and extremely trustworthy. I am never home when they come. I have had them for about 2 years and they are wonderful. Here is the phone number ###-###-#### and her cell number is ###-###-####. If you decide to call please let her know L. Kure referred you.

After having had independent cleaners and a few different agencies over the years, I have finally found one professional group that I love. With 2 dogs and 2 children, we challenge these cleaners! I use Home Cleaning Centers of America. They have an office in Willow Springs which may handle your area. They are thorough, reliable, reasonably priced, etc. ###-###-####

I live in D.G. and my parents are curently staying with us. They came in january and since then my mum already started to clean few houses in our subdivision. She still looks for some more, because she is bored at home, even though she helps me a lot with my 2 little kids. She is not speaking any english, but nobody had a problem with that so far. I am doing all her translations. If you want give me a call at ###-###-####. Z.

1 / 3