Carpet Cleaners in the Northwest 'Burbs?

I desperately need to get my carpets cleaned. It's been a long time coming. I'm looking for a company that will do a really good job, move the furniture for me, get the stains out (with actual cleaner, not just steaming). I need the whole house done, so I'm also looking for a good price. Has anyone had a good experience? Thanks in advance for any help.

Just had my carpets cleaned this morning and they look great! Thanks for all the great suggestions!

My brohter-in-law has a Chem-Dry franchise - Chem Dry by Tom and Tina- and he does a great job for a reasonable price. He will give an estimate before the job so you know what the cost will be. Give him a call at ###-###-#### and his name is Tom May. Good luck. He does not steam clean this is cleaning and he will try his hardest to get the stains out.

Rainbow Carpet Cleaners are really good.

Please let me know what you think of the company you used. I too am looking for a professional team to clean mine well. We had ours done before and all of our carpets were stretched out and now have bumps in every room of our house.

We have used DJR got the number in the phone book very reasonable prices very professional on time not scary looking and did a great job.

We've been very happy with DynaSystems - prompt, courteous, reasonable - on several jobs at 3 different houses. Their number is ###-###-####.

I would try Pro-Tech out of St. Charles, they are really good.

I used both Stanley Steemer and a newer company called ProCare. Procare out-performed Stanley Steemer by a long shot (even got the "evidence" of our house-training puppy out of our carpets!) and were about half the price. FYI- they do end up being quite a bit more than there "$5 per room" add if you want it done right. I opted for stain remover and deodorizer in addition to the cleaning, and while it did bring the price up, my white carpets looked brand new - even with 2 dogs totaling over 225 lbs., 3 cats, and a toddler... oh yeah, and a messy husband! :-) Good luck!

1 / 3