Can I Pay Someone to House Train My Dog?

Are there company's that house train dog's? Also, everyone that has a full time job, what do you do with your dogs everyday when you are not home? I am kennel training but feel horrible about him being in there all day. I don't really know that I have another choice though.

I'm with Cindy on this. Crate training is the best way to train them. You shouldn't feel bad about having him crated during the day as long as he gets some time to get his "Ya Ya's" out.
In time when he can prove himself he should be allowed to have a larger area that gets bigger and bigger in time.

Bark Busters are great Check them out on the web.Barkbusters.com

This is a question to Cindy R. who repsonded to this question. WOld you have the same recommendation for a 4 1/2 mth old Yorkie who needs to be left home during the day?

Kennel training is the best way to house train your dog, there isn't a professional trainer that would say different - as long as you are doing it right.

It is perfectly natural for a dog to live in a "den" or "kennel". That is what they did in the wild, and wild dogs still do.

You have to make sure you are giving your dog plenty of time out of the kennel everyday. In the morning before work, in the evening too.

There shouldn't be any food or water in the kennel, as long as your house isn't hot the lack of water is fine for a "work day" time period.

I am a big supporter of kennel training, all my dogs are and have been trained this way. Even one adult dog that was 100% outside before we got him.

Message me if you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help.

Hi Lindee.

Did you ever find a company that house trains dogs? If yes, who and how did it go for you? Would you recommend them?

Thanks so much!
Mary

1 / 3