Birthday Party Places - Philly/Delaware County

Updated on May 03, 2009
L.R. asks from Philadelphia, PA

Does anyone have any ideas for a REASONABLE place to hold a birthday party for my 4 year old grandson in December - young guests will range in age from 1 to 9 years old. There will be many more adults than children. I know ChuckECheese, but am not impressed. Thanks for any ideas...

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar

A.T.

answers from Philadelphia on

If your grandson is into dinosaurs I am having my son's third birthday party at the Natural Science Museum in Philadelphia. They have a dino dig for the kids and get a tour and they also have a party room. Plus, it is a nice thing for the adults too!

Smallavatar

S.V.

answers from Philadelphia on

I had a combined birthday party for both my son and daughter at Bettes Bounces in Aston.

The price was reasonable, and they knew that i was on a tight budget, and threw in the goody bags for free.

It happened that we had that freak march snow storm, and i was not over charged for missing kids, due to the storm, and I reccomend them to any one!

Smallavatar

L.M.

answers from Philadelphia on

Try Keller's Gym in Marple, PA.. They are pretty reasonable and provide group setting activities to entertain the children.

Smallavatar

J.C.

answers from Philadelphia on

What about Bounce U in Langhorne?

K.K.

answers from Philadelphia on

There is a bounce place in Holmes PA that my children love. They are age 3 and 22 months. The prices seem reasonable too.

L.N.

answers from Philadelphia on

Hello,

How about a bowling alley? My Gym in Springfield, Linvilla Orchards, or renting a room at a hotel in philadelphia with a pool. I've never done that (hotel) but I heard people do that, use the pool for the kids and a confrence room for the party. good luck!

Next question: Birthday Party Ideas for 7 and 1 Year Olds on Same Day