Birthday Party Places - Philly/Delaware County

Does anyone have any ideas for a REASONABLE place to hold a birthday party for my 4 year old grandson in December - young guests will range in age from 1 to 9 years old. There will be many more adults than children. I know ChuckECheese, but am not impressed. Thanks for any ideas...

Hello,

How about a bowling alley? My Gym in Springfield, Linvilla Orchards, or renting a room at a hotel in philadelphia with a pool. I've never done that (hotel) but I heard people do that, use the pool for the kids and a confrence room for the party. good luck!

There is a bounce place in Holmes PA that my children love. They are age 3 and 22 months. The prices seem reasonable too.

What about Bounce U in Langhorne?

Try Keller's Gym in Marple, PA.. They are pretty reasonable and provide group setting activities to entertain the children.

I had a combined birthday party for both my son and daughter at Bettes Bounces in Aston.

The price was reasonable, and they knew that i was on a tight budget, and threw in the goody bags for free.

It happened that we had that freak march snow storm, and i was not over charged for missing kids, due to the storm, and I reccomend them to any one!

If your grandson is into dinosaurs I am having my son's third birthday party at the Natural Science Museum in Philadelphia. They have a dino dig for the kids and get a tour and they also have a party room. Plus, it is a nice thing for the adults too!

1 / 3