Birthday Party Locations in Cary ?

Hi fellow Mommies;

Other than Monkey Joe's and Jumpzone does anyone know of other locations that offer their facilities for a 5 y/o birthday party?
Thanks so much!

mt

Hi, I know this isn't located in Cary but Little Gym in Holly Springs is an excellant place to host a birthday party. The kids love it and the staff is really good with the kids. Good luck!

Corinna

What about Paint my Pot (my daughters have been to various parties there), Little Gym (my younger daughters 5th birthday party was there), Michaels (i did my older daughters 5th birthday party there) or even bowling at Buffaloe Lanes (we have been to lots of parties there).

Cary is such an large area. It can take 30 minutes to get from one side of Cary to the other. I've given some places in and near Cary.
wiiibounce on maynard
green acres corn maze - this is seasonal, of course.
Net sports on Davis - this is technically in morrisville.
Playnation off of aviation near Lake Crabtree - don't know if this is cary or morrisville.
my gym or little gym in kroger shopping center on maynard - may be a little old for this- that's your call.
Pump it up - near the airport.

We had my ds 6th birthday at Kenney's Gymnastics - they had a lot of fun. It is in Raleigh, but very close to Cary. My son and daughter loved it so much that they both go there for a class now.

http://www.kenneysgymnastics.com/

Happy Birthday to your lo!

1 / 3