Birthday Cake with Child's Photo on It

I have heard that bakeries can bake a birthday cake with your child's photo superimposed over it. Does anyone know of a bakery that does this in Coppell/FlowerMound/Lewisville?

I know the Kroger in Flower Mound on the corner of Morriss Rd & Flower Mound Rd. does them. I was there recently shopping for birthday cakes for my 2 step daughters. Good luck!

Most grocery stores do it.

Tom Thumb, Wal-mart, and Sam's can put your child's photo on the cake. There may be others but these I know for certain offer this service.

Any Wal-mart can do this for you. I was going to do this for my son's 1st b-day but decided on a Baby Einstein cake. You might try Target too.

Blessings!
A.

Work at home Mommy to 14 month old boy.
www.marykay.com/acmoore

I am pretty sure the bakery that I just got a birthday cake done at does photo cakes. However, they are not in your location. They are located in Hurst. Here is the link so you can see....they make really good cakes.

http://www.yourcakeplace.com/index.html

I'm pretty sure that the Sam's in Lewisville can do it.

My aunt just had a graduation cake done at Albertson. You just take you pic. up there and they scan it.. It transfers the pic into a sugar over-lay. It was really neat how they did it and it was only 20.00 for cake and all.. It was the Albertsons in Keller. Hope this helps. C.

Tom Thumb in Coppell and Target in Lewisville both use to do it until their machines broke down. They were still down as of two days ago when I checked. However, the Kroger in Las Colinas at MacArthur and 635 or down a bit, does still do photo scanned toppers on cakes.

1 / 3