Anyone Else Get Freezing Cold Before Their Period?

I have terrible PMS (if your read my ice cream post!) and with the bad moods comes a major drop in temperature. It's been 80 degrees here and I am freezing. It's like all my "heat" is down um, "there."

Anyone else experience this? Should I see an endocrinologist?

I use to get that way.
And then I was diagnosed as being hypothyroid.
Since I started taking thyroid medication, it's evened out the monthly roller coaster ride.

Hormones are a curious thing. Just wait till menopause when your thermostat is haywire and unpredictable EVERY FREAKIN DAY!
You are normal.
Put a blankie on and chill.

I use to get that way.

I'll bet you have low iron. Women lose a lot of iron during their period. When you have low iron, you tend to feel cold all the time. Eat a nice juicy burger and see if that helps :-)

I'm sure it's just a part of it all. Our thermostats go haywire. I don't get cold, but during my period, I always have to do extra laundry since I sweat at night, no matter what the temperature. Darn hormones.

this happens to me every month. Even when I'm on my period it's almost painful to be cold. I am hypothyroid so I am normally pretty cold anyway, but it's almost unbearable when I'm on my period

ah, back in the day........
now i get cold every freakin' evening after dinner!
apparently all my 'heat' is now required for simple digestion.
:/ khairete

It's normal. I'm always cold. Except when I wake up in a sweat. Stupid fibromyalgia.

You could be anemic or have a thyroid problem, be sure to mention this to your doctor.

I try to eat a lot more dark green vegetables when I am PMS.

I've always gotten warm waves during that week, and it's getting worse with age. Everyone talks about hot flashes with menopause, but what I didn't know was that you can get both hot and cold flashes during this time...

I wish I got cold. I get hot. Actually, I was a bit cold this morning... odd that.
Hmm... Maybe it isn't far off, Grandma T...

My temperature usually runs about 97 degrees during the day, in the morning I run 95 degrees but when I get my period my temperature drops to 94degrees in the morning (all underarm)

I typically run low but my body has a drop in temperature the day I get my period.

And yes I have double and tripple checked my temperatures and made sure the therm. works by checking my hubby. My body runs crazy low on temperature especially if you read to see that you can die at temps lower them 93 degrees, and yet I run 95 most every night...I guess I go into hybernation lol.

I do get really bad everything when I am PMSing... I bleed so bad i have to wear poises pads. I get diarrhea i get cold. my doc and other doctors told me it is normal. The only solution they tell me is go on birth control pills my answer i will deal with it.