2 Year Old Washer and Dryer for Sale

Whirlpool Washer and Dryer for Sale only 2 years old. They still look and work like brand new.

Hi are these still available and if so how much are you asking for them?

I would like to know how much you are selling those items for because I need that.

Please e-mail me with more information
I have a friend that is looking for a used washer and dryer.

I am in the process of getting a washer and dryer. How much are you looking to sell yours for?

Are these sold yet? How much are you asking? Do you have pictures?

Could you please tell me the price that you are asking and if possible, please send me a photo of the washer and dryer.
Thank you.

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

brands dryer sales washers whirlpool