Need a New Washer/Dryer - Any Recommendations?

My 15 year old clothes dryer just died and I need to go out and get one TOMORROW!!! Not a lot of time to research, so thought someone who absolutely loves their dryer :) might have a suggestion Thanks!!

I was just looking at this LG washer and dryer in One!!! Awesome item to have you put the clothes in to wash and once they are finished washing the machine automatically dries the clothes too!! With a full house this is the best way to go!!
BEST WISHES!

We have an LG front-load washer and dryer and we love them. They are energy efficient, use less water and will handle larger loads. Plus, they stack easily taking up less space in my laundry room. Good luck!

Whirlpool Cabrio I just bought the set last month and I love them...the washer washes 3 baskets of laundry in one load and the dryer is super fast compared to the one I had...I mean it has dried comforters in 30 minutes!!!!

We just bought the Cabrio set also, purchased at Lowes ,they had more rebates and were cheaper. I did alot research on washers and dryers, compared front-loaders V.S top-loaders. the Cabrio uses as little water as the front loaders, has bigger capacity, 4.5 capacity ,compared to 4.0. Touch screen, Best washer Ever. The front loaders are nice, but in-less you want to squat all the time to put close in and out, you have to buy the extra pedatstals,$200.00 a piece. They wash as good as a front loader and and are energey efficeiant . Uses The HE detergant. The look through doors are nice for the kids to watch.

I highly recommend a front loading washer and you can go with the matching dryer if that's your thing.
We went for a BOSCH set from Lowes last summer and love it. We got them with a 10% off coupon which really helped out. I actually had a Kennmore HE set at my previous home and loved them even more as had purchased the washer with a sanitary cycle (super hot) which comes in real handy with a baby. Front loading uses much less water and detergent, clean better and seems to get a lot more of the water out during the spin so I have found that my dryer times are much shorter than the top loading ones. Just to let you know, Whirlpool makes the front load washer/dryers for Kennmore so you will be getting great appliances. If you have a Sears outlet close by you might even be able to get great deal on scratch and dent!

We just bought the LG Tromm Steam Washer and Ultra capacity dryer in July of last year. I have 3 children 9,7, & 4 and a husband who works construction and gets very dirty. I LOVE my washer and dryer. I can fit three sets of bed sheets easily in one load. Some times I wait to get more laundry before I do a load however both of my sons also play baseball in their one pair of white baseball uniform pants every night. I highly recommend these appliances.

I don't really have any recommendations, other then don't buy Maytag.......they are not what they used to be.
We have whirlpool washer and dryer and I am very happy with the performance of them.....
Good luck, I know there is a lot out there right now,....I don't envy you

I bought the Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer about 3 years ago. They are great! I have 4 boys and I am constantly doing laundry. They are big and have lots of options and quiet.

I paid to join Consumer Reports when we got a washer and dryer to make sure we made a wise investment. I love both! We got the Kenmore HE 2 front load washer and oversized dryer that is huge! Clothes get dry in half the time of our old one and it take twice as many clothes!

My parents love their Bosch, but Consumer Reports gave it an average rating (due to noise or whatever.) We didn't consider it due to that and the added expense.

One way or another, I still hate doing laundry for our family of six!!!

1 / 3