Where to Shop for My Clothing??

Love fresh, modern but modest clothing that is affordable. Where do you shop? My favorite online is boden.com Love the colorful, younger look but the cuts are modest (I'm 52). Problem is a shirt is about $75. Not on my budget. I'd love to see if anyone has a comparable website that would be more budget friendly. Thanks in advance for your help!

Definitely Kohls. Their clearance racks are great! Plus look for their 15 to 20% off coupons. I've gotten great deals there.

try Lands End Canvas...the Canvas line has a younger look and is a bit more fitted. I recently ordered a few things on sale and it's very reasonable, I got a few tops for under $15.00. They've been washed a few times and seem to be holding up better than other brands.

Kohls - on the sale rack.
Lands End - on the clearance page.
YMMV
LBC

I agree with Kohls...I think I keep them in business! I buy most of my clothes there for home and work, as well as for my hubby and boys too. I am 34, and they seem to have a good selection of clothing for women that is modest, but stylish and reasonably priced. I got so many cute sweaters for this winter and I am constantly getting compliments at work on them. My MIL (60) loves Chicco and Coldwater Creek. They can be pricier sometimes but typcially have great sales & clearance. Lands End is great too and the clothes really last! My SIL just turned me on to Ann Taylor Loft, really cute clothes and seems like they run 40% off sales more times than not!

Talbots, Lands End, Chicco, Ann Taylor...you can usually find good sales at all of these. They are age appropriate, beautiful clothes that won't break the bank...esp on sale.

J. Crew or BananaRepublic. Sign up for their email lists and you'll get coupons all the time -- they send 30% off ones frequently.

If you have some vision you can put together similar outfits from Old Navy stuff as well, but the pieces aren't as well-made.

downeastbasics.com
madewell.com
shabbyapple.com (a little expensive)
themodbod.com
shadeclothing.com

there are a couple more, but these are all I can think of right now

Stein Mart is the best by far. You can shop online also. Great, affordable, quality clothing for men and women.

1 / 3