Where to Get a Zipper Replaced??

Hi Moms,
I'm not much of a seamstress so I thought I'd ask you all for your advice. I need to get a zipper replaced on my sons coat and I have no idea where to take it to do that. Any ideas?!? Thanks!

Try a dry cleaners. They usually have a "seamstress".

I had the same problem last year. They wanted to charge me 15$, so I just went to ROSS and got him another coat for less. Good luck!

Your own drycleaner place (but only the ones who do their OWN drycleaning) or an alterations shop.

I think most dry cleaning places do tailoring,.. You can take it to one of them. Not sure what the price would be but to give you an idea, we have a dry cleaner here in Everett on Colby Ave who hemms pants (like jeans) for $15 a piece. Just call them up or stop by a dry cleaner with the jacket and see what they say.

1 / 3