Summer Classes for Infant/Toddler

I was wondering if anyone would know of Summer classes for my now 13-month old son. It seems most of the classes are held during the school year. We currently live in Shoreview. Thanks!

I go to Jungle Jamboree with my 13month daughter. She loves it. It's very much like an indoor playground with some direction and learn activities from a teacher.

http://www.ourjunglejamboree.com/

The Roseville Nature Center (on Dale - I forget the name... Harriet something) has Toddler classes one day per month. We did it last fall and it was great! It is their Sprouts program specifically for 1-2 year olds.

I highly recommend it.

QC Dance in Blaine offers summer classes called "Mommy and Me" a little dancing work out with your infant/toddler.
###-###-####

1 / 3