Looking for Little Tikes Toys in Good Condition...For Free or VERY Cheap

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!
I like many others are on a budget and am needing some new toys for my 15 month old girl. I am specifically looking for anyone that may be wanting to give away or sell for VERY cheap their Little Tikes toys that are in Good Condition. I am on the look out for one of the Little Tikes Coupe Cars, a Little Tikes Playhouse, one of the Little Tikes slides, and a Little Tikes picnic table. I have also thought about checking out some local garage sales to see if they have any of these things. Garage sales are tricky though b/c it always seems like this stuff goes fast. If any of you have any of these items please let me know and I greatly appreciate any help! This site is always such a great resource and all of you are so helpful! Take care and God Bless!

Hi, B.

I too am on the lookout for similar items. I am a grandmother of 3 toddlers and another one on the way in January. I love to have my grandchildren over and thought if you have some "extra" you might send them my way. My grandson has the coupe and loves it. He is almost 4 and plays with it daily at his house.

Good luck, I hope you get some responses.
J. B

Check Craigslist and Kid to Kid-they always have this stuff.

Try Once Upon a Child resale, too. There are stores in Plano, Flower Mound, Grapevine, and other areas throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

I have a froend who is selling a LT or Step 2 house for $100. It's in very good condition. Contact me privately for more info.

Hi B.,
I would definitely try the garage sale route. I have found some awesome toys for my son that way. The trick is, you do need to get there quite early. I used to set it up with my hubby for him to stay home with our son and I would get up super early on Friday and Saturday mornings and go hit the garage sales and be back most times before everyone was up.
R. B.

We have a cube with a slide that you are free to have if you can pick it up. We are in Keller. Let me know if you're interested.

1 / 3