Looking for Car Seat to Borrow/rent When a Friend Visits

Hi, I have a friend flying with her 3 year old to visit us in Oct. I would like to have a car seat here for her so she won't have to bring hers. Does anyone have one that I could borrow or rent for a week during Oct. 10th-17th. A 5 pt. harness is preferred. Thank you so much!

We have an extra car seat that is a 5 point harness if you'd like to borrow it. I live in Gretna, where abouts in Omaha do you live? (Gretna is on the way to Lincoln, and about 10 miles from 180th and Q).

I do know in the state of Kansas you can rent car seats from the Health Department, but I am unsure if the state of Nebraska has that same program.

I also know if she is renting a car when she gets here Hertz car rental includes a carseat for a slight upcharge.

I don't know if your children go to daycare, but frequently parents donate car seats their children have out grown to day cares for other parents to use. Maybe you could borrow one of these for a few days or get a 'gently' used carseat from a local consignment shop and re-sell it to the store after the visit.

I have a few extra carseats...you're welcome to one if you still need it. I would like to have it back, but you are welcome to it for as long as your friend needs one. You can e-mail me at ____@____.com.

You might try the National Safety Council of Omaha, Triple AAA or a car rental place. I know you can rent car seats when you rent cars so maybe you can just rent a car seat?

I have Michael's old car seat But I think it will only hold an
infant. Sorry! Hope you find one

1 / 3