Is the Dyson Vacuum Worth the Money????

We have a new dog that sheds and need a new vacuum. Is the Dyson animal really worth the expense, or would a less expensive vacuum work just as well?
Thanks!:)

Thanks ladies for all your responses. I think I will make the investment in the Dyson! I just have to convince hubby;)

***Also, many of you mentioned using the BB&B coupons, but I noticed it excludes Dyson is the small print on the coupon. Were you still able to use it? Thanks again!!!

Love it and they sent me a replacement part 2 years later at no charge! Great company and product...

I LOVE my Dyson and I think it is worth every penny! Just take better care of it than I do. Filter, etc.. because I know it could work better if I kept up better with maintenance.

You will love the Dyson!!! It's definetly worth the $$.

It's just amazing how much it cleans up. I have had many vaccums over the years & none come close to the Dyson.

We have 2 golden retrievers so I definatley know dog hair! We have had our Dyson Animal for 5 yrs and adore it! I would only go with their brand!

I've had a regular one for about 3 years now, and I love it. It works great with pet hair. the only difference between the pet and regular are the attachments. Also, I believe it is on sale this week at Meijers, so check it out. YOu may also be able to find a coupon online for one. I would recommend it, it is durable and very easy to maintain. I clean mine out about every two months and it still looks brand new and works awesome. I love not having to buy belts and bags for it too!

I LOVE my Dyson and definately think it is worth the money. We have 3 kids and 1 big hairy Golden Retriever and it's amazing how much "stuff" it gets out of the carpet. We have had other bagged and bagless vacuums and all of them have broken because they were unable to handle the dog hair so the money I have spent on the other vacuums and their repair-my Dyson paid for itself. It is definately worth the money.

I love my Dyson and wouldn't trade it for the world! I would highly recommend it...so worth the money.

We have two dogs and have a Dyson Animal Vac and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We have gone through Dirt Devils, Eureka Vacs and countless others - by far I am happiest with my Dyson.

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

YES! The Dyson vacuum is AWESOME! In the 7 years I have been married, we have had 3 vacuums total, and the Dyson has lasted the longest. It is by far superior to the other two I had (hoover was junk, and I can't remember what the other one was)and cleans up very well after our dog - who is a black & white lab/springer spaniel/other mix. She sheds a LOT, and the Dyson helps. We also have 2 kids that make big messes.

You can usually get a good price @ Kohl's w/ one of their frequent coupons (esp if you wind up with a 30%-er!) or check Costco too, if you have a membership.

Enjoy!

I have owned a Kirby and an Oreck and now have a Dyson pet vac . They are gods answer to pet owners. I used my Oreck first and went over the floor 2 times. Then I vacumed with my Dyson and couldn't beleive how much hair came up. I would highly recomend this vac.

1 / 3