Have You Ever Stepped on and Crushed an Annoying Toy on Purpose to Get Rid of It

Have you ever bought your kid a toy that you found out was so annoying that you decided to tread on it while walking to have a reason to throw it away?
What kind of toy was it?

LOL! Well, my kids still remember when I crunched up a video game disc into little bits because they were fighting over it.

No, but I have made toys disappear and pretended that toys can't be fixed after my son breaks them. The most annoying have been whistles and a roaring monster truck. They've all disappeared and when he asks I say I don't know!

Nope I just throw them away. My kids have learned to avoid me with that which will annoy. They know which ones do. I lead a peaceful life. :)

i have removed the batteries and claimed it was broken. i've also thrown out some of my husbands ugly shirts when he wasn't looking. ;)

no. i wouldn't purposefully destroy my child's belongings nor would I purposefully destroy another person's belongings - that's just rude.

If I don't like - I ask them NOT to play with it when I'm around...

No but I have secretly taken out the batteries. Then ill be like oh well I guess its broken. My son can still play with it but it doesn't make any noise.

No I haven't crushed a toy but there are toys that do not get their batteries replaced...sorry, honey, we don't have the right size batteries. There is a talking dog toy that I stuffed in the hall closet which will never see the light of day again.

No, but like many of the other mama's have said, I just don't replace the batteries. Mine is still young enough I can get away with it. :)

1 / 3