Foods That Start with the Letter L

every year for work we have to bring a dish to pass. last year it had to be something that started with the first letter of your first name. mine is R no problem this year it has to start with the first letter of your middle name which is a L. i have no idea. the only thing i can think of is lobster and im not going to bring that for 30 people to eat. if you can think of anything let me know.

so i found a recipe on kraft foods.com for lasagna. thanks for all the recipes they all sound good. the one im going to make is really EASY.

Anything with lemon or lime...lemon cake, tortes, pie.
Lettuce, lentil soup or with rice?
I don't know...lucky charms? ha ha ha

Ok I am new at this so take it for what it is worth.. i have a sense of humor... I would take a Lettuce salad with a lemon or lime dressing. when asked if it is a salad the answer is no, it is lettuce.

just a thought....

How about any food that falls into the legume category?

Or

lamb, liver, limes, lemons, lentils, linguini, lox, langostini, lobster, lychee, ladyfingers, lancashire hot pot, langues-de-chat, lardons, liason, loin, lavash, linseed, loaves of bread, lollipops, leavened bread, lemongrass..

Lasagna... unless it's a capital "I" and then I'd say: Ice Cream cake!

Good Luck. By the way the middle options I happened to google :-) gotta give credit where credit is due.

~K.

Well I was thinking about a dessert like lemon bars... What about Lemon chicken??? Just a thought...

Also...my favorite place to find ANY recipe...is www.allrecipes.com
once you learn to navigate it...it is the BEST place to find ANYTHING.

Or

~K.

Lasagna, linguini, lemon pie, lemon chicken, loaded potato -skins, soup, (linguini could be just Linguini with any sauce-it's cheap and easy)

Libby's Pumpkin Roll. Delish and oretty easy, here's a recipe.

CAKE:
1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 cup walnuts (optional), chopped

FILLING:
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
6 tablespoons butter or margarine (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter), softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional)

FOR CAKE:
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar.

COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and sugar in large mixer bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts.

BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.

FOR FILLING:
BEAT cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Carefully unroll cake; remove towel. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.

lasagna, linguine with a meat or marinara sauce,

Hi R.,

There is always Lasagna, Linguine and Lemon Chicken. Lemonade for a drink. Good luck and have fun at your work party.

linguine
lettuce wraps
lo mein
lentil something
put 'luscious' in front of any recipe title you make :)
lemon cake, pudding,cookies, etc

1 / 3