Dog Boarding - Noblesville,IN

I am looking for boarding recommendations for the holidays. Has anyone found a dog kennel that you speak highly of around town?

We go to Lucky Dog Retreat (71st and Binford)a little out of the way for you maybe, but worth it. Check it out: luckydogretreat.com

We have recently started using For The Dogs in Zionsville. They are completely cage free and our dogs love it. It is nice for the holidays and busy times because since they are cage free there is more flexibility to allow more dogs and don't fill up as soon as others (I think they just open another corral and put more staff on the schedule). Also, there is always someone there with them. There is a bed and other furniture that the dogs can sleep on. My dogs always come back exhausted which is nice because it gives me time to unpack.

I have also used The Pet Company in the past and LOVE them. They are a pet sitting service that comes to your home. I haven't used them in the past few months because our youngest dog is in a crate all day and only 3 or 4 walks isn't quite enough for his energy level. The plus to a dog walker is that they will check mail and water plants too.

We use Beverly's Precious Pet Inn at 141st and Promise road and have for about 7 years. They're great, reasonably priced, and our dog has always come back happy and healthy.

We've also used Allisonville Animal Hospital just north of 96th street on Allisonville Road. For us, it's a little out of the way, but we loved the care our dog received when we took her there.

If you live on the North side of town, Beverly's Precious Pets in Fishers/Noblesville is wonderful. We took our dog there for 8 years before she passed away last year. They were always fantastic and very loving.

We have used Good Dog Hotel and Spa, at 54th and the Monon Trail, and have always been happy. The website is

http://www.gooddoghotel.com/contact.html

Almost Home Kennels in Westfield. It's just north of the Middle/High Schools and right on US31. It's owned and run by a husband and wife team who live in their house which is connected to the kennel buildings. That is why they have odd hours (they recommend calling first to make sure they are home and haven't stepped out for an hour to say, go grocery shopping). They've always been great with our dogs.

1 / 3