Does Anyone Know If Victoria's Secret Clothes Run Small or True to Size ???

Does anyone know if Victoria's Secret clothes run small or true to size ???

They're true to size, but are mostly made to be formfitting. So if you don't want formfitting, go bigger or try another maker.

SMALL! glad it's not just me b/c i feel like a fatty in that store - lol! :)

You've seen the models right? I'd say small.

Blessings....

Yep, small. I sometimes have had to buy tops in size Large, when other stores I'm usually a small, sometimes medium. The pants have not seemed to be like that, so I wouldn't be sure all their clothes will be the same.

The two major places I shop for clothes are Victoria's Secret and JC Penney. I wear the same pants size in both stores (Misses at JCP). I get the Worthington slacks and wear the same size in Victoria's Secret jeans. I find that any pants they have with stretch in them (jeans or corduroy) run true to size, but the less stretchy pants or slacks run a bit small at VS.

Their underwear is true to size but their bras run a tiny bit small (you can get fitted in the store).

Their pajamas run true to size for the most part--I usually end up buying mediums but bought a small last year (I think it was a "Pillowtalk" pajama--pants and button-up top) and it is rather saggy on me--the pants are very loose on the waist. I still usually order the mediums anyway.

For tops they are mostly true to size/slightly small. Anything fitted or stretchy you might want to size up. I was wearing a small/medium (6) in tops at JCP last year (pre-baby) and wearing mostly medium VS tops for their t-shirts. I bought larges for early pregnancy and to wear after while nursing. If you are busty, size up on the tops no matter your shirt size. I'm a 34D (not pregnant/nursing) and was sometimes better off in the Mediums or Larges for their tops.

Good luck. They are easy about returns. :)

small, smaller and smallest lol.

We just had this discussion this week. They run small.

I've always found them to run true to size. However I would like to pretend they run small. ; )

1 / 3