Car Seats in Limos?

Hi, I have a 5 and 3 year old and we are going to disney for the first time do they need car seats on the limo ride?

Regardless of the law about public transportation, if I had the ability to plan ahead, I would do so for my child's safety. You could have booster seats for them or they do make safety vest type things that would be more portable that you can fasten to the car's safety belts.

For me, it goes without saying that my son will ALWAYS be in his car seat in a moving vehicle. You just can't be too careful with this.

We just went to Disney and used their transport from the airport (it was a bus, not a limo, but we didn't need carseats for the entire trip. I am guessing you are talking about the limo ride to the airport. The limo company you use should know the legal answer because of the insurance and their business.

What a fun trip you have planned! We went to Disney with our oldest and can't wait to go again with all the other kids now. I am sure you guys will have a great time!

I have to admit that I hardly even batted an eye at the idea of my son riding without a seat in the limo for my sister's wedding. But a while later I came upon this story and would never do it again. If something were to happen to my child and I hadn't done everything I could to protect him/her, I would be so angry with myself. Here is a link to the article. http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/05/29/o.lifesavin...

It's the safest way. Limos get in car accidents too. I installed my daughters car seat and my son's booster on our limo ride to and from the airport. I also used her car seat for the plane too.

You do not have to have car seats on public transportation like a bus or a cab ride. I asked a friend who works for the scretary of state last month. But you do have to have them in a seat belt.

We always use our carseats and now booster seats for the kids. Simple to install and safest way.

Check with the limo company to see if they have any that they can have in the limo? I want to say for my wedding we put the car seat in.

1 / 3