Birthday Party Place

I am interested in finding a place to host a birthday party for my daughter turning 6 and son turning 5. Their birthdays are three days apart so we usually throw a combined birthday, so need something fun for girls and boys. I want to find something different than Chuck E Cheese or Pump it Up. We live in North Dallas so close to us is good too. Also relatively inexpensive (less than $10 per child) since there will be around 25 kids attending. Yes we want it all- close, different, inexpensive, for both girls and boys. Any ideas on places? Any ideas on how to cut cost when throwing a big party?

Two ideas:
1. Scottish Rite Hospital Playground is free (just requires a reservation and donation) and is clean and has bathrooms.
2222 Welborn Street ###-###-####). You call ahead and make a reservation, this place can provide all ages of childish folk hours of safe and athletic fun.
2. "Simply Pretend" theme party dress up trunk rentals. A friend did this and it was great. They provide the trunk of costumes for boys and girls, a person came to facilitate the party and the kids ran around and pretended during the party. ###-###-#### or www.simplypretend.com. They also do the games, invites, goodie bags, etc. We attended a super hero party and they also had costumes for girls or cute princess costumes for girls.

I don't remember pricing on this, but it seemed reasonable at the time: McKinney Street Trolley Cars. You get the car for a set amount of time, and I think you can serve food, etc, on the cars. If you will Google it, you should find their website. I'm sorry I'm not more informed; I no longer have my notes on it. We didn't do it but it sounded like a great idea.

Also, you might check into Old City Park - not sure that's the right name, but it's the historical Dallas park off I-30, near the downtown area. They used to have some cute party ideas...sorry I'm so vague. I did the research over a year ago and wound up just renting a bouncy house and having our party at home. :)

Last, Owens Farm or some other farm in the Plano area could be fun...again, you'll have to Google for more info.

Hope any of this is helpful!

Hello, have you tried out this new birthday party company called The Royal Party Room?
They bring beautiful parties to whatever location you choose.
They also have different themes. The reviews are great too on parents connect.
The website is www.theroyalpartyroom.com

Frontier Flight Museum at Love Field

Planet Pizza in Plano has indoor rides (bumper car, mini roller coaster, ship etc.. & video games) I don't think they are that expensive. I am not sure on cost but my sister had parties there & the kids love it. Unlimited rides!

In conjunctionwith the previous poster, Clubhouse For Kids also has a location in Plano on Independence and Parker. Ive done research on it for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It looks wonderful, although for her little friends Im concerned it may be too much. It looks great for your kids' age! Pretty affordable, too!

My 7 year old just had the best birthday party at emler swim school! www.swimemler.com

They have several locations and it cost 210.00 for 25 kids and one lifeguard or you can pay 235.00 for two lifeguards and you get to invite more than 25!

They had a lot of fun!

You can also try www.clubhouseforkids.com they are pretty reasonable on prices and a lot of fun!
Love, K.

I also have 2 kids close well actually there twins so I do have there birthday party together...They turned 7 in November and I had it at Nickelrama in Garland. It costs $1.95 per child but the catch is you provide everything..ie ballons, food, drinks, and the nickels ( which that part you can completley control. It's a fun place my twins had a ball there with there friends. The only draw back is that there's tons of kids and with that age you will need supervision. But it's well worth it esp. with that many kids. It didn't cost that that much for me, I think it was about 50.00 dollars? Just a thought.

1 / 3