Baby Sunblock?

Hi!

With Spring and Summer just around the corner, I need to pick up some sunblock for my 7 month old. Can anyone recommend one? Have you had better luck with any particular brand?

Thanks so much!

I have 3 ideas for you that have worked great for us. All are chemical sunscreen free which means they have zinc dioxide, titanium dioxide or a combination of the two as the active ingredients, only. They stay on much longer. The brands are California Baby ( you can find them online & Central Mkt), Blue Lizard (I've seen it at Kroger and CVS) and Neutragena Sensitive Skin (at WAlmart).

Just in case, I know of a good natural mosquito repellent. It is called Buzz Away Extreme by Quantum Health. I got it at Both Worlds Pharmacy on SW Green Oaks (just north of ARkansas) in Arlington, but I've seen it at Whole Foods too.

The following website is a good website to find out what chemicals are in sunblock.

http://cosmeticsdatabase.com/special/sunscreens2008/index...

Bull Frog for kids - it's purple, so you can see where you sprayed it (dries clear), and it truly lasts 24 hours. It's a little on the pricey side, but when I compare it to others, with which I still get burned despite reapplying (to cool, towel dried skin) every 2 hours, it's a bargain. I have used it since it came out on all of my children since they were 6 months old - it is also the only brand my skin cancer surgeon recommends to his post op patients, because it is just that effective and due to the 24 hour molecular bond.

Blue Lizard and California Baby have worked well for us. Be sure to look for a product that blocks both UVA & UVB rays. The key ingredients to look for are zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. And, if you reapply often you should be in good shape!

I like Arbonne for baby sunblock. ( I do not sell it though )

Arbonne Baby Care Sunblock - I'm a cancer survivor and we use only the physical blocker sunblocks, not the chemical ones. Arbonne's is zinc oxide based, SPF 30 water resistant, no chemicals, mineral oil, phthalates, propylene glycol, parabens, or any artificial dye or fragrance.

Best thing is that you can get it for less per ounce than the retail of the others mentioned as suggestions to you.

Email me for ordering information.
To your healthy, happy summer!

1 / 3