Any Moms in Orange County

Hi there, my name is R., and I am a single mom looking for a play group in my area. I have recently moved back to orange county from texas, and I do not know very many people. I have a 2 year old little girl who is very active and we need something regular to keep us busy. Please let me know! i would love to meet you!
~R.

The MOMS Club is the best. I have been part of the Seal Beach MOMS club for 4 years now and I have made life long friends for myself and my three kids. Can't imagine not having that support. Good Luck! The website is: momsclub.org

Check out http://moms.meetup.com There is a lot more variety than the MOMS club and most are free with no dues or very little dues. If you work, there is a working moms one and there is even a single moms and dads group. Check it out!!

Hello R.
My Name is J. and I am an instructor at a children's fitness center, My Gym. We work with children 6 weeks to 13 years doing songs, dances, gymnastics and much more. Your daughter would be in a parent-participation class with other children her age. This is a great way to get to know moms with children of the same age, and allow your daughter to play with children her own age. We offer a free class to try it out. So if you want more information you can call the gym ###-###-#### or e-mail us ____@____.com

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

Have you tried joining a MOMS Club to make friendships for yourself and your child? Try momsclub.org

I'm in Orange County when teaching. What city are you in?

My sister just recently started a meetup group for single parents. Give me your email address and I will have her add you to her list. She is 41 years old and has a 6 1/2 daughter. I am not single but I have a 3 year old little boy who is very active and friendly and we are always looking for little ones to have fun with. We live in Irvine. Where do you live?

Hi R.,
I would love to meet up and let our kids play at a park together and get to know each other. I live in Irvine, not sure where you are. If it works out let me know. I have a 2.5 year old little boy, Gavin and a 7.5 month little girl, Amelia.
a little about myself...I am a hair-stylist that works 2 days a week and I stay home the rest of the time raising our wonderful children. I have been married for almost 5 years to an amazing man, Shaun.
We have lived in Irvine for 5 years and love it!
Contact me if you want to try and get together. I am always up to meeting new mommies!

Hi R.!

Where in the OC area do you live? I'm part of the MOMS Club in the Cypress area, but it's an international organization that has chapters in so many cities - I know that there are several chapters in the Tustin / Irvine and Chino Hills areas, too, because friends of mine are involved in those groups. The MOMS Club is fun because they have so many playdates / park days, etc. during the month and you can attend whichever ones fit your schedule, etc. Most are part-time working or SAHM moms in the same area, so it's great to compare notes on local pediatricians or preschools, etc. when your child gets to that age.

Here's the link to our chapter's group: http://www.momsclubofcypress.com/ and you can go to the overall MOMS Club website to find a chapter near you as well.

Welcome back to you & Kodie to SoCal! =) Where did you live in Texas? I used to live in Houston for a few years when I was a little kid.

Many blessings!

Hello R.,
http://www.momscluboforange.com/

Try Mom's Club or Orange County...I met a lot of nice moms and kids when I moved back to OC from VA.

www.AisForAutism.net

1 / 3