12 Month Photo Collage ???

Do you know where online I can find a template that has a square-space for a photo of when my baby was newborn,1 month, 2 month, etc leading up to 12 months? Always see them online, except for when I actually am looking for it! For reference, I mean something like the photo pictured here, except with the 'x month' for each frame - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DVSp_NXFW4c/ScZHa0wtCDI/AAAAAAA...

Thanks!!

i don't know for sure, but I have had a lot of luck with shutterfly. I know you can do 6 on a page. if the pages were side by side you would have your 12.

Do you want a digital collage or something physical? I just went to Target and found a really nice frame with a 4x6 cutout and 12 1x2 cut outs, i put her 1-year photo in the big one and birth through 11 months in the others. It was fun trying to find pictures where she was small enough to fit in the 1x2 space, but it came out really nice! The frame was ~$25 and the photos were 15cents at the Target photo center.

I'm not sure about with the months named but Costco has a collage page you can do for just a few cents. Shutterfly and kodakgallery has something similar as well.

You can build your own template at www.scrapblog.com

I am not sure about a ready-made template. but I do invitations/collages/announcements. If you are interested I could make a collage for you...my email is ____@____.com

I did one of these for each of my boys, and really liked them.
http://www.time-frames.com/

1 / 3