10 Yr Old Girl Birthday Party Ideas

Every year she already has something in mind for a party, but this year she doesnt have a clue. She asked me my opinion and I told her I would think about it. So I wanted to see if anyone had some good ideas or places you have gone. We have done bowling, putt putt, sweet and sassy, and Dave and Busters the last 4 yrs. I would love to get some ideas from so other moms.

Well I am have looking for different ideas as well. We have done the Chuckie Cheese thing. We have done Swimming Party at the YMCA, Party at the Park and rental the pavillon, a gym party with games and Hockey, Horse party and everyone rode horses.

This March my daughter wants a Painting Party. She went to one before and everyone got to bring something home they made. If you can't do it at home there are places who do parties. We are having it at a Pottery/ceramic place and they have a art area everyone picks out something to paint and also a another room for the birthdays so we don't even have to worry about the mess. I also found some New never used paint cans at home depot and we are decorating them and making party favors for the kids, and a cake in the shape as a artist palete.

If she likes art try Studio Art House: http://www.studioarthouse.com/
My daughter had her 8th birthday at the one in Southlake (they also have Flower Mound and McKinney) and it was great fun.
Judi

My daughter was really into Survivor when she turned 11 so that was her theme. We held her party at a local park, had different colored bandanas for the buffs, did a scavenger hunt and various "competitions", etc. And, Survivor isn't 'Survivor' without the gross-food challenge. We had giant frog eggs (brussel sprouts), sea weed (spinach), lemon wedges, etc. It all finished with tribal council which was a hot dog roast around a campfire and cake. We made the invitations out of brown cardstock, scrap of leopard-print fabric and brown paper with the edges burnt (parent job only!). She and her guests loved it!

I have a 14 year old and a 12 year old girl and 2 boys 9 and 20.
We have done
bowling
pool parties
movie parties, some movie theaters ahve a party package you rent the theater for 4 hours or so. Ours cost $5 a kid.
ice skating
rollerskating
tea party
slumber party
beach party
park party
Go Karts and mini golf
I've also done the Chuckie Cheese thing. ugh not my favorite.

My daughter turns 10 in 2 weeks. We found a beauty school that does very inexpensive mani/pedis and hair styles, so we are going there in the morning for each girl to have this done. Afterwards we are going to lunch at Olive Garden. My daughter is very excited - thinks this is a very grown up thing to do - and it won't cost any more than some of the bowling, skating, etc. parties we've looked into.

bowling parties are fun- just dont go at night- and slumber parties are always a hit- but a tea party with girly girl dress up is fun too! Maybe an kareoke party? My oldest is 7 so im not all that sure what 10 yr olds are into these days! I know pig tails and crew cuts does a "spa" type party where the girls get there nails and toes done- hope this helps! <3

My husband is a DJ and he has done several birthday parties for children under 12. They have a great time. We provide neon sticks and such for the kids. You could have it at home or in the local event center for your city. He did one at the Frisco Senior Citizens Center and there is a building attached to the Little Elm Fire Station that is completely empty with kitchen. Please let us know if you need more venue ideas and what city you live in. Contact 1st Class DJ Service at ###-###-#### and speak with Chad. There is supposed to be a MemberPerk on here for the 2nd hour free.

My daughter just celebrated her 10th birthday at the ice skating rink at the Parks Mall in Arlington. There are coupons widely available for half-off the cost of a birthday party - $100 instead of $200. For just $100 you get 10 guests plus the birthday girl, up to 2 hours of skating, a private party room, pizza and soda for everyone, goodie bags, an employee helper, and a t-shirt for the birthday girl. You bring your own cake. It was a fantastic time. All the kids really enjoyed themselves. If you go there, ask for Olivia - she was our helper and she was super friendly. Also, you might consider not doing a WHOLE 2 hours of skating because at my daughter's party, the kids got tired and their feet hurt after about an hour.

I have a 15 yr old girl. On her 10th bday, we did a limo party with sleepover. The limo went around and picked each girl up at her home (parents loved taking pics of this) then he took them around town, through popular places, have snacks and drinks in the limo. FUN. Then they all ended up at our home, they did mani/pedis for each other, movies, pizza, snacks, etc. Great party.

At 11 we did a hotel party. The limo picked everyone up, took them to the Marriott at Shops of Legacy. They all got settled. We dressed up, walked to Nicola's for dinner, then Marble Slab for dessert, back to hotel, they swam, then we had room service come in for the late night movies. Breakfast was served in the am. I had a suite so I had plenty of room, the girls had their private room.

At 13, party at the country club with lots of food, dj and the works. They had a blast.

Since 13, we've done the DJ parties and all the teens love it. We have one for the school's year end, fall and bday in Dec. I found great DJ's at Bill Cody's Party Time Productions in Plano.

Enjoy!!

1 / 3