Landscaping Help

We're going to be adding a garden area with rocks & a small fountain in our backyard. It's a smaller project, so most companies didn't seem too interested. However, I'm nervous about going with an unknown person/company and not liking the results. Any suggestions?

We just used Extreme Lawn and Landscape in cunjunction with Landscope Masonry and had great results. Doug Yanez, the owner of Extreme, is very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and intent on giving you what you want. They put in a flagstone patio with capstone seating, a large hardscape garden area, and sprinkle system that are fabulous! (I would give you the contact info, but I'm on vacation. You should be able to find them online or in the yellow pages.)

We went through the same thing so we decided to DIY! There are tons of FREE resources online. We've used that to help us. If you do use a handy man I would recommend going through servicemaster or angies list. Angie's has references and recommendations.

Good Luck.

Hi C.
The Greensman is a company that specializes in what you are looking for. They are small, yet extremely responsible and fairly priced - you might want to give them a call and ask for Sandy. Check out their website: www.thegreensman.com - good luck!

I also have small landscaping to be done! I'm looking for someone interested as well so let me know if you find someone!!!

I have a friend who does landscaping work. He is a great guy, Christian, family man who would not steer you wrong. His name is Mike Haas. I'm not sure of the name of his company but his phone number is ###-###-####

1 / 3