How Long Did It Take You to Conceive?

Hi moms. I wanted to know how long it took you to conceive any of your children. My daughter was completely unplanned so there was no time or anticipation with her. We were on birth control and next thing you know, I'm pregnant. Now that we want a second child, we have been unsuccessful for four months now. I know that every woman and every conception is different and that I can't base the probability of my conception off of anyone else. I was just curious as to how many moms were lucky and conceived right away and how many moms struggled for months or years to have their own precious angels. Thank you for sharing your stories!

My first pregnancy, my husband just looked at me and I got pregnant. The second took over a year! Good luck!

With my #1 baby it was on the first try, #2 took about 6 months, 3rd time trying a few months and miscarried at 9 weeks, and #4 pregnancy 1 month.
good luck

Not one of my three was planned. The first one was very unplanned, the second we had talked about but definitely were not "trying" then, and the third was a total shocker as well. I imagine if I were to try it wouldn't happen!! Good luck though!!

right away with both. I had a very regular cycle so that made it easier.

good luck

Both of our pregnancies were planned. For our first, it took about 9 months off the pill. Never tried, just didn't prevent. For our soon to be second (currently 11 weeks pregnant), we went off the pill. 2 weeks later.... pregnant. I thought it would take 6 or more months, since it did first time around. But we were blessed.
Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

my first pregnancy was 6 months..had a early miscarriage...then the following month was pregnant with my first...i was so stressed out and wanted it...the 2nd time around we were pretty sure we were ready figured would take a little while b4 we conceived...bam first time...i guess when you are least expecting...now we are trying to decide if we wanna go with number 3...and trying to get a girl this time around..lol

hi, i was one of the lucky ones. we said, lets get pregnant this month and we did. everytime. since your are trying, be sure to take you folic. it's important. good luck and god bless. mom of 7, R.

With my first it was on the first try, second two months third time I just thought about it and was pregnant fourth never had a period between the number 3 and 4, number 5 two months, and number six just thought wouldn't it be nice to have another baby in the house then wham I am due this December. I know I am very blessed and lucky never to have had any problems with conception but my issues are with deliveries. So relax have fun with your hubby and good luck!

1 / 3