allergy and asthma

Related Questions & Answers

Results 1-10 from 2,974 articles

Allergies and Asthma Following RSV

If you haven't already, you really should take your son to see an allergy and asthma specialist. They are up on all the last medications, and treatments. ...

Behavior Issues and Allergy Meds

Although I have mixed feelings about what he is on, I also feel he needs to be on something to control his allergy/asthma. I also am monitoring his diet ...

4 Year Old with Allergies and Asthma

My 8 year old son has allergy related asthma, which I don't know if that's the same as your child, but I too tried every OTC and nasal prescription there ...

Behavior Problems with Allergy/Asthma Medicine

Read all 30 responses: "I have a 4 year old boy whom has mild allergies and reactive airway syndrome. We have have recently decided to try medicines ...

Advice on Allergies and Asthma in 4 Year Old

My obessed father in law does not think all the allergy meds are very good...I guess there is research that says they can hurt asthma...but, I cannot ...

Pregnant with Asthma and Allergies

Pulmicort is a non-steroid asthma inhaler. I continued my allergy shots, but I only took my allergy medicine if needed (claritan & nasonex). ...

Skin Care for Eczema

Summer 06 edition of Allergy and Asthma publication did an article on the links to eczema and commercial bath bars. I have skin issues all my life. ...

7 Year Old with Severe Allergies, Asthma, and Eczema

Those are the three main culprits for food allergy related asthma and skin conditions. And corn is in just about everything these days from sodas to ...

Allergy Shots

In the last two years I have not once had an asthma attack, and my allergy symptoms are virtually non-existent. I am off all supplemental allergy and asthma ...
For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Answer Highlights

  • healing the new childhood epidemics in 2 answers "I read the book by Dr Bock, Healing the new Childhood Epidemics which suggested a ..."
  • see an allergy and asthma specialist in 2 answers "... already, you really should take your son to see an allergy and asthma specialist."
  • tea tree oil in 4 answers "Also just read the response about using tea tree oil."
  • health food store in 3 answers "... them with the most natural products you can find. Try a health food store."
  • flovent inhaler in 2 answers "Now, at age 5, we still use the flovent inhaler and signulair daily - but we only ..."