In the Womb: Adult Child

See all 240 articles
17 answers

Daughter Wants to Move Out

My 18 year old wants to move in with her boyfriend she is stifriell in high school and has no job her boyfriend makes min wage and has 4 roommates is there any legal way i can keep her from moving out til she graduates we've told her that we would help her move if she waits till she graduates they have been together almost 4 yrs and engaged 1 yr we even told her we would pay for wedding they have asked if she could stay the night with him but we said no she is a good kid and i feel i should losen up a little and let her please help.


Adult Child Issues

Hi Moms, When does an adult child, mine for instance he is 20 become...