Trying to Be a SAHM

Updated on July 11, 2008
S.T. asks from Fort Worth, TX

I am currently pregnant with my second child and when the baby is born I would like to transition into being a SAHM but I would have to have some income to make it work.....does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make this work? I cant afford to not work and have the second income but I also feel like I should be at home with my children as much as possible. If anyone has any ideas or resources that they can share I would greatly appreciate it!!!

• Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

K.Z.

answers from Dallas on

Hi Snylia,I have family in Okla to. Wellston and Midwest City.
Take a look at (http://az.igniteinc.biz)
If you like call me. WELCOME BACK TO TEXAS.
K. Z ###-###-#### (Turning Energy Into Income)

C.E.

answers from Dallas on

S.,

Have you heard of Scentsy "Authentic Wickless Candle"? Extremely safe w/ no wick, soot, lead, or flame.

Our warmers are heated by a 25-watt light bulb in a 2-piece warmer, our candle bars are made of a soft wax packed full of incredible scents. With a burn time of 60-80 hours per Scentsy bar (and sometimes more), over 80 scents to choose from, a wonderful selection of warmers, plus car candles and room sprays, there's something for everyone.

Interested in joining my team? Consider this: By the middle of May 2008, we sold over 1.5 million worth of warmers, bars, room sprays, and car candles. That's 495% more than during the same time period in May 2007. That's AMAZING! We also added 698 Consultants in this time period. THAT'S 612% MORE THAN WE HAD JOINED DURING THE SAME TIME PERIOD IN MAY 2007! If you are considering a home business, this is a great opportunity for you to get in early with a company that I believe will become a household name! Ask me about MY SPECIAL for anyone interested in BECOMING a Scentsy Consultant in the month of July!

Have a Scent-Sational Day!

C. Etheredge
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS www.scentsy.com/dfw

C.S.

answers from Dallas on

If you are interested in a great source of part-time income, or even a full-time career, this might be just what you've been looking for.

I'd like to opportunity to share my story with you along with the opportunity. Maybe I can meet with you or send you some information on the business, whichever would be best for you.

Wishing you success!

L.G.

answers from Dallas on

Hello S.,

Welcome back to Texas!! We truly are a wonderful state!

I'd love to try to help you in your transition to be a SAHM. I have a couple of opportunities that might work for you. Take a look at each website to see what will be best for you and your family.

www.dreamoffamilytime.com
www.dreamofshopping.com
www.dreamgreenmoney.com

Thank you and Have a Blessed Day!!

C.S.

answers from Dallas on

S.,

Welcome back to TEXAS!!
I have a great home business that I have made work. I work a few days a month. I was laid off in March and like you, I needed to work for income. I am able to meet a ton of wonderful ladies and bless them with free jewelry. The company I work with his biblically based and I love it. It has been a blessing. I started in August of 07..just part time but when my full time job disolved, I decided to stop working my tail off for others and start doing this for my family. There are no quotas, you can do what you want. I get paid immediately, and half of all my retail!
Anyhow, I could go on and on :) but if you are interested in learning more, email me and maybe I can buy you a Starbucks or a coke at McDonalds (so your 3 year old could play) and tell you more.
[email protected]____.com
Whatever you do, good luck and God bless!
C. Stich
HEBREWS 12:1-28

N.H.

answers from Nashville on

Hi S.! I work at home and I help other moms do the same thing! I have been home full time noow for 2 years. I LOVE IT! I am a single mom with 3 kids, so Iam so thankful to have found a way to work from home. I would love to talk with you and see if I can help you work from home with us! Please go to my website: www.behomewithfamily.com and request more information. I am looking forward to talking with you!

N.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us