Skin Discoloration

Updated on May 06, 2009
J.J. asks from Tampa, FL
4 answers

hi guys

i have black skin and because of the sun i have a lot of black spot, especially in my arms. so some part of my skin is darker than others. i need an effective product that will help with the darker part of my skin. something that will help them be lighter. thanks

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Tampa on

Mary Kay has a product called Even Complexion Essence. This might do the trick. If it doesn't work, you can return it for a full refund. They have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I am a consultant. If you want to try it PM me and I can get you some.

1 mom found this helpful


answers from Tampa on

Rub lemon on you. Do it consistently for a week or so.

1 mom found this helpful


answers from Tampa on

I think Ambi makes a product, over the counter available anywhere. Years ago, Esoterica made a fade cream. Not sure if it is still out, but that also lightened dark spots on complexions.

1 mom found this helpful


answers from Fort Myers on

I don't know if its exactly the right thing for your specific issue, however, I recently started using Garnier Nutrieniste Skin Renew daily lotion and absolutely LOVE it!! It has given me a more even skin tone.... I also agree with the lemon juice idea but you can mix lemon juice with sugar and rub like an exfoliator... hope it helps you and good luck!

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions

Related Searches