Seeking an Arbonne Consultant!! EASY SALE!!

Updated on June 08, 2007
L.B. asks from Fort Worth, TX

Hey Ladies! I am running out of RE9 products and need a consultant to buy from. I thought I'd give my Mamasource friends a chance at an easy sale!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Dallas on

I would love to help you, my name is H. and my email is:
[email protected] or my phone is ###-###-####.

Take care, H.

answers from Dallas on

Hi L.-

I would love to be your Arbonne Consultant (smile). I have been doing this business for over a year now and love it.
Please call me at ###-###-#### or e-mail [email protected]
and I can give you prices and tell you how to get 35% discount
on every product and even let you pick a free product out of the

J. S.

answers from Dallas on

Hi L.! My name is B. and I am an Arbonne consultant. I joined about a year and 1/2 ago. I would love to help you with any of your needs! I also noticed that we live really close too. : )
My phone number is ###-###-####.

answers from Dallas on

I would love to help you! Customer service is my number one priority! I'll even offer you half price (50% off) on your first time orders! I do this for new clients only. Plus no tax or shipping if I have what you need in stock. How does that sound? Please give me your contact information. Where do you live? I am in Southlake, TX.

Here is mine:
S. Rusher
###-###-#### cell
[email protected]

I look forward to talking to you soon!

answers from Seattle on

I am a consultant, but have sorta gotten out of the game. My upline is Jennifer Caldwell (a fellow Mamasourcer) and she is fabulous! Her email is [email protected] and her website is

She is great and will help you with whatever you need!

answers from Dallas on

Melanie B. is AWESOME! Very on top of things and great at letting me know about sales- shoot me a private message if you want to, and I'll send you her phone #.

answers from Dallas on

Send me a quick email with your contact info and I will be glad to get you set up with some more Arbonne products.

[email protected]

answers from Dallas on

I have a friend who has 7 RE9 kits she is selling right now. They were sample kits that have only been used once each. She is willing to sell them at a discounted price. I can give you her contact information if you are interested. :)

Next question: Looking for an Arbonne Rep