Seeking a Couple Counselor

Updated on April 16, 2008
N.B. asks from Arlington, VA
5 answers

My husband and I are looking for a counselor so we can understand each other better and solve for once our differences. I am asking you if you know any good counselor around washington dc metro area.

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from New York on

I just started going to counselor in old town that I like and she does couples counseling too.
Linda Kornett on Gibbon



answers from Washington DC on

Dr. Koch!!! he has several offices around northern VA area. He is absolutely EXCELLENT! Very "in-tune", fair, caring, has straightforward solutions, and really knows how to portray each partner's side very well. He gets things done. He's NOT one of those people that sits there and just listens, and then says "time's up"...

one of his office's phone numbers: ###-###-####



answers from Washington DC on

You did not indicate whether you belonged to a church, but if so, have you tried counseling through your church? Also, you did not say whether you or your spouse were employed and had EAP through your employer. These are two no-cost and effective counseling alternatives.



answers from Washington DC on

Try Dr. Joyce Berry ###-###-####- She's located within DC via Metro or Dr. Ross ###-###-#### (Male) located in Oxon Hill, MD.

KaTrina R.



answers from Washington DC on

My husband and I have trouble communicating as well. We have been seeing Rob Brown at Mclean Bible church for a year now. He is a licensed counselor and they take our insurance. If you are interested in seeking help through him, go to or call

Caroline Hiban, at 703/770-8670. She is the counseling coordinator.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you need further information. My email is
Sincerely, B.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions