Rochester Area Opthlomologist

Updated on October 03, 2009
N.W. asks from Rochester, MI
4 answers

My 5 year old has been having headaches. We have been in contact with our pediatrician... and are going back there Monday, but I would like to have his eyes checked. Any recommendations? I do not want an "optomostrist" only.

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Detroit on

Our guy is in Bingham Farms. 13 & telegraph. It's a hike (i should know i live in oakland twp) but he's the head of the dept at children's and he's wonderful. his name is conrad giles ###-###-####



answers from Detroit on

We live in Rochester also. We go to Rajesh C. Rao, MD, Pediatric Ophthalmology & Adult Strabismus, Children's Eye Care PC.

Offices in Clinton township, w. bloomfield and detroit (chilren's).



answers from Detroit on

Theres a good one through beaumont his name is dr. curkowski hes at normsndy and woodward.



answers from Detroit on

Hi N.,

There is a great pediatric ophthalmologist in Royal Oak. He's been in practice for quite some time and is a bit older, but a very reputable doctor. His name is Dr. Walter Cukrowski and is located at 13 1/2 and Woodward (NE corner of Normandy & Woodward). He's a very friendly gentle man that is great with children. Hope this helps.


For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions