Painter and Plumber - Flower Mound Area

Updated on April 08, 2008
H.S. asks from Flower Mound, TX
4 answers

I have two jobs that need doing in my house (Flower Mound). Firstly (and probably more importantly) we have a toilet in our master bath that is no longer functioning. Hubby tried a home repair to no avail, so I now need a professional.

The second job is to paint our kitchen/family room area. I ripped the horrendous wallpaper off a year ago, hubby primed the walls last summer, and that's where it's at. I'm not a good painter, and hubby travels too much to get anything done right now!!!

Would love to hear about any and all recommendations!

1 mom found this helpful

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Dallas on

My hubby is a plumber. He would be happy to help you out. Give him a call. His name is Kevin. ###-###-####.




answers from Dallas on

My friend's husband owns/operates Lord & Reiser Plumbing. I'm sure he could give help you out!

Lord & Reiser Plumbing
Rich Reiser



answers from Dallas on

My husband is a painter and also does handyman work. Depending on the difficulty, I know he's installed a few toilets. We live in Lewisville, so we're nearby. Call him (Kyle) ###-###-#### or check out his website:



answers from Dallas on


It's A. V. I'll get the number for a painter for you!
I just have to find it.

Talk to you later.


For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions