Need a Heating Pro to Install Oil Tank in basement(Connecticut)

Updated on June 10, 2008
O.S. asks from Seymour, CT
4 answers

I have an exterior oil tank that has been giving us trouble every Winter and we were advised to have it moved into our basement.We are looking for an honest, trustworthy professional that can do this for us. Can anyone recommend someone to us in the New Haven/Fairfield County areas?
Thanks in advance~

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from New York on

Well any plumber could do it,

BUT have you looked intot changing to GAS, most gas companies will bring the line to your house for free if you change your
appliances and heating to Gas.

It was 5000 dollars out of pocket, in Waterbury

It may be cheaper and more cost effective to go with gas and purchase Newer appliances such as water heater and boiler

they would be much more energy efficient aswell.

Good luck


1 mom found this helpful


answers from New York on

Hi O S,

My name is A. and I live in Stratford. I think we've corresponded before? There's a company in Monroe that I'm pretty sure does that. It's run by the Charles family. I can't think of the name, but they're on 111 on the left BEFORE all of the medical buildings. You can respond and I'll see if I can find out.

Good luck, A.



answers from New York on

We've used JP Heating and Cooling for a number of years and are happy with them. Their number is 203/385-3837.




answers from New York on

Hello OS,

My husband does heating and air conditioning. He has his own business, AMC Heating & Cooling in West Haven. If you are interested and would like more info you can send an e-mail to [email protected] this helps.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions