Need a CPA in Arlington/GP/Mansfield

Updated on January 04, 2010
A.P. asks from Sanford, FL
5 answers

My husband and I are looking for a CPA to do our taxes this year. We started a small business (LLC w/both of our names) and we want to make sure we are doing things correctly. We have one son, are both getting our Masters, and I work full-time, so we need someone familiar with all of that. We didn't make much on the business this year, but my name is on the business too, so we are not sure what I can and can not claim as income, taxes paid, etc. We would consider traveling a bit to Grapevine or Irving too.


What can I do next?

  • Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

Thanks all! I will be calling around this week.

More Answers



answers from Dallas on

Justin Piepgrass is wonderful. He knows his stuff and is patient and really works with the client. His number is ###-###-#### and he's located in Arlington. His e-mail is [email protected]
M. Rowe
James Rowe Plumbing



answers from Dallas on

Hi Angie
My husband is a CPA in Grapevine. We are actually on the border of Euless so not that far from Arlington. He gives very competitive rates, a lot of Mamasource mom's have been using him. You can contact him at ###-###-####. His name is Greg Z.. You can also email him at [email protected] or check out his website
Good Luck!



answers from Dallas on

McIlvain and Associates in Grapevine. They are right there near Colleyville Heriate High School near Glade Road and 360.

Very good - they have done our taxes for the past 5 years since we opened our business.

Couldn't ask for better knowledge - better customer service and very friendly.

I highly recommend them.

J. Gonzales



answers from Dallas on

We have used our CPA for 8 years now. We have had our own small business, and pretty much every kind of scenario out there. He has alway done a wonderful job, is very professional and personable as well. He know his stuff. Mark Kissell (American Tax Services) is in the bank building on Cooper across from the Parks Mall. ###-###-####

Next question: Seeking Small Business / Independent Contractor CPA