Mascara That Won't Run

I need some help with mascara. Recently, my old faithful Lancome Definicils Mascara has started to give me raccoon eyes. I switched to waterproof and it didn't help - it just made it more of a hassle to wash it off at night. I have different brands, i.e., Prescriptives; but that's even worse. As a last resort I decided to only apply waterproof mascara to the top row of lashes and not the bottom and wouldn't you believe that I looked in the mirror this afternoon and there they were - raccoon eyes! Any suggestions?

Mary Kay has a great mascara that I have no problems with. All of my customers rave about it. We do have waterproof but you probably wont need it.

I used to work for Lancome and that is odd that the Definicils started running on you. Have you tried any of their other mascaras? I was using Hypnose for a while and loved it. All of their mascaras are tear-proof so even if it's not labeled waterproof it shouldn't run. Because of the cost of Lancome, I have switched to Cover Girl's new mascara, Lash Out, and it's great. I have had no problem with it running on me and it makes my lashes very thick. You might want to give that one a try.

I use Maybelline Great lash in the pink tube. It's cheap and it works!

You articulated very well my past experience with mascara! I now use Nicole Miller! Let me tell you, it's only 12.00 and no more raccoon eyes or difficulty cleaning it off at night. Additionally, I have the same look with NM waterproof as I did using NM regular mascara. For me, other waterproof brands did not give me that "sexy eye look."

In case you are not familiar with Nicole Miller. She is a NY fashion designer. http://www.nicolemiller.com/ However, Melaleuca owns exclusive rights to her cosmetics. http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.categoryPage&a...

Regular cost is $20. As a preferred customer, you can get it for only $12.00 with a 100% money back guarantee. (Preferred customer one time only enrollment fee this month is only $1.00 and it allows you can shop for 1 year at the PC price.)

###-###-####

I have 2 different kids of Clinique mascara and I love both. I do not get raccoon eyes.

I used to only use Definicils, too, and had the same problem out of nowhere. Weird. I like Clinique's Long Pretty Lashes. I just started using Loreal Voluminous Full Definition (in a gold tube), and I think I actually like it even better than the others. Plus it's half the price.

I've been using Loreal Lash Out since high school and I've never had any problems. I've tried most brands and I always go back to it because I think it stays on the longest and makes look very long and full and has never run and smeared under my eyes.....hope that helps!

I use the best mascara that I have ever had and I know that it has no carcinogens (cancer causing agents) like many other mascaras. It is Arbonne mascara. It doesn't run or clump and thickens and lengthens lashes. If you want to try it let me know . My email is ____@____.com

I love cover girl washable waterproof the "professionale remarkable" one.
Cheap,doesn't run at all, and comes right of.I love it.MC

OK, so it's from Wal-Mart, but it's BY FAR my favorite! It's Cover Girl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara...both waterproof and washable. I've never been one to need waterproof mascara, but I don't think I have ever suffered from raccoon eyes with this one. I'm not a heavy mascara user, either, although I wear it everyday. Worth a try!

I use loreal. I love it..it's cheap and never runs. i tried the waterproof, but it worked so well that I had a hard time getting it off at night so I use the regular. I use blackest black or black noir.

Have you figured out why the mascara is running? Have you produced more oils than normal since having the baby? I am wondering if it is something you changed with any of your eye make up and not the mascara.

I had a running problem when I was a teenager and for no other reason than I was purchasing a cheap brand in the 80's.

I am a beauty consultant and I have never had any problems with Mary Kay and it's been 19 years since wearing the products. Plus, we have one the top 3 Eye MakeUp Removers in the country that removes eye makeup with an ease, without pulling and tugging.

If you visit my website of www.marykay.com/ginaachenault and request for me to send you a sample. I can send you a free sample of mascara to see if you can try something else before investing in several brands to only find out that it's really something else and not the mascara.

Finally, you may want to ask your Lancome consultant if the company has changed the formula or which other mascara would she recommend in place of the item that you are currently using.

Best wishes,