Looking for Someone to Do My Taxes for My Mary Kay Business

Updated on January 25, 2006
D.H. asks from Lewisville, TX
4 answers

I am a Mary Kay consultant looking for someone to do my personal and business taxes this year. They need to be fairly close to the Lewisville/Flower Mound area. I really need someone who is familiar with the deductions associated with an at home business.

2 moms found this helpful

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Dallas on

I highly recommend my MIL who is a CPA, and her office is in Plano. She has tons of experience with at home businesses. Her name is Cindy Bibbee- ###-###-####.

Good luck!



answers from Dallas on

Hey, I have a great accountant. His name is Greg Lively, ###-###-####. He works out of his home in Plano. He masters in at home businesses.

Good Luck.
You can tell him, Kristie Beveridge sent you...


answers from Jacksonville on

Dear D.,

I too am looking for someone to do my taxes for my Cookie Lee Jewelry business. If you find someone reputable please send the info my way!




answers from Dallas on

I hope you don't mind my writing, but I also live in the same area and I'm needing a tax accountant for my home business. So, if you get some great referrals, please let me know as I may not see them. Thank you!



For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions