Here are some recipes that we use that are quick and healthy:
- chalupas (i.e. tostadas) with canned fat-free refried beans, 2% shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, and fat-free sour cream (just heat the chalupas in a toaster oven until the oil in them starts to sizzle and heat the beans in the microwave
- turkey hotdogs (we use buns with less than 100 calories each and hot dogs with 50 cals or less each) with condiments and 2% cheese
- tacos with soy crumbles, lean ground turkey or precooked frozen sliced chicken breast with low-cal tortillas (try La Tortilla Factory brand), lettuce, salsa, etc.
- mac & cheese (use the "lighter prep" directions to really cut down on calories and fat; we also like the new Whole Wheat kind from Kraft)
- breakfast for dinner with egg beaters scrambled eggs and whatever toppings (cheese, ham, etc.) with toast, center-cut bacon (which is actually healthier than turkey bacon). Sometimes we'll have french toast instead of scrambled eggs, using the egg beaters here too
Also, try using a crock pot to make stews, soups, roasts, chicken & dumplings, etc. These can cook all day and be ready to eat when you get home.
I've found healthy, quick recipes in Weight Watchers cookbooks, but I've often modified them because they have a tendency to be bland. Also, check out the new Hungry Girl cookbook (or subscribe to her daily emails). She has great tricks for low cal foods. allrecipes.com is also good for recipes and don't be afraid to modify recipes with low-cal substitutes.