Looking for Care for Multiples

Updated on March 07, 2012
L.H. asks from Altamonte Springs, FL
6 answers

Hey all,

I need a little help i'm a single mother of twins girls they just turned one in july i've been out of a job for sometime now but i need to get back to work and i'm also trying to get back to school. My biggest problem is finding an affordable child care or an experienced available babysitter that can handle twins. My girls are very happy "babies" not walking yet but they are crawling i need a babysitter or even a child care thats affordable for single mom. its tough. Please if you are interested or know any affordable childcares or babysitters please let me know
Thanks a bunch

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Saginaw on

Hello, I am a stay at home mom of 2 beautiful children. Our daughter is 2 1/2 yrs. old and our son is 16 mos. old. I have been taking care of children since I was 13 yrs. old and now having 2 of my own. Our home is smoke and pet free. My rates are negotiable. We have themed weeks where we learn different colors, shapes, numbers, and letters. I also have many educational movies for your children to enjoy. Please feel free to email me at ____@____.com if you have any further questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,



answers from Orlando on

What part of Orlando? I am a childcare provider but I also know three more childcare providers around Orlando so let me know and I might be able to help you. Blessings;) ____@____.com



answers from Orlando on

Hi L.,

I am of a mom of twins (4, almost 5yr old boys) as well as an older brother 8 and a younger sister 2. We love children and I would love to talk with you about helping you out if you need a hand on the weekend/evening. I work full time, but if you need help at off hours I would be willing to work something out with you.

Take care



answers from Orlando on

Since you are a single mom, I assume you live in Orlando area. have you tried applying for 4C's Community Coordinated Child Care. My son has is for his daughter. They help you qualify for daycare at a reduced rate.. The state picks up the majority of the tab, depends on what the weekly rates are and how muchyou can afford. He only pays $38.00 per week instead of $135.
The main office is on West Colonial drive west of the sheriffs complex. Its on the left had side. I can't remember on what corner its on. but there is this big sign on building Community coordinted Child Care. You can call for an appt, but thats a waiting list or see if somebody could babysit for you and you can be there at 630-700 am on Tuesday mornings and they take walk ins. Have youa lso tried Workforce. The one stop center for job oopportunities, training etc.

Gee it must be hard to be raising twins along, especially that young. God Bless you. Have you applied for Food Stamps, Medicaid, WIC etc. The kids are entitled to those if you have no income comingin etc. If you do you food stamp application you might be able to apply for emergency food stamps and you get them quicker.

I don't know you situation, i can only offer advise.



answers from Orlando on

where are you located pleasei may able to help for please write me back



answers from New York on

Hi all!
I am a nanny in the Metro/Dr. Philips/ Winderemere area. I have 10 years experience in full time nannying for triplets and twins.( Infants +) Iam seeking a full time position. If you know anyone in need of a full time,experienced,loving and caring nanny. Please pass my e-mail along. ____@____.com and personal info will be given at that time.

Thank you!
God Bless!

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions

Related Searches